I have been an Outlook.com person for a few years now. And I am just about a glad buyer — I really like the way it simply integrates with Microsoft 365 companies akin to OneDrive, Phrase, and Excel, and I want its person interface in comparison with Gmail.
Nevertheless, there’s one characteristic that I’ve wished the service to have for a very long time now, which is e-mail scheduling. Through the use of such a characteristic, not solely do I get to ship an e-mail on the good time (goodbye, sending work emails to colleagues minutes earlier than the workweek ends!), nevertheless it additionally permits me to higher double test my message for any lacking attachments, incorrect recipients, and typographical errors.
Fortunately, Outlook.com lastly carried out an e-mail scheduling characteristic in 2020. Here is how you should use the characteristic:
- Log into your Outlook account at www.outlook.com.
- On the higher left portion of the display, click on New mail.
- Write your e-mail as traditional.
- When you’re carried out composing your e-mail, click on the drop-down arrow beside the Ship button beneath your e-mail, then click on Schedule ship.
- Choose a time if you need your e-mail to ship. Outlook has two default choices, however you may at all times set your personal time by clicking Customized time.
- As soon as you have chosen a date and time, click on Ship. Your message will now be despatched at your chosen date and time.
Sadly, you can’t schedule emails but on the Outlook Android and iOS app, as Microsoft remains to be engaged on the potential.
Is e-mail scheduling a helpful characteristic for you? Tell us within the feedback part beneath.